The gaymovies.lgbt website is a forum that provides access to information and video content to its registered members through the use of “Video Insertion” technology.
Access to video content through "Video Insertion" is not an infringement of copyright, according to the Seventh Court of Appeals. More details...
All video files are hosted on streamango.com, streamcherry.com, openload.co, fembed.com, netu.tv, YouTube.com, video.google.com, or similar web pages.
The website gaymovies.lgbt and its users find these files and add them exclusively in the form of textual files that are reproduced through the Flash Player (video codes inserted). Therefore, gaymovies.lgbt is an index and a database of embedded videos from sites that offer video sharing.
The web gaymovies.lgbt does not store or upload on its site or server, any video file, movie, multimedia file (for example, avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, iPod , PSP) or any other copyrighted material.
The gaymovies.lgbt website is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright infringement, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites.
If you have any legal claims about the content found on the linked sites, please contact the appropriate media; file owners, hosters or uploaders.
gaymovies.lgbt is in accordance with 17 USC § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any notification of infringement and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been published on gaymovies.lgbt or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you wish to have that material removed, you must provide a written communication detailing the information listed in the next section. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including attorney's fees and expenses) if you misrepresent information on our site that is infringing your copyright. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance in this matter.
The following items must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we can contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must carefully identify the work whose copyright has been violated and that includes at least one search term in which the material appears in the search results of gaymovies.lgbt
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a right that is allegedly infringed.
- It must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a right that is allegedly infringed.